ANALYTICS BY PACTON GLOBAL
Simple recipes to master organizational complexities.
Tackle storm of information with cutting edge analytical strategies.
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in your industry with command on requirement understanding and experienced with multi-dimensional decision making facets.
Business intelligence consumes and packages stored information to answer basic questions. It summarizes historical data, typically in table reports and graphs, as a means for data-mining queries and drill-downs.
- Business analytics simplify data to amplify their value by converting huge volumes of data into a much smaller amount of information—in a way that can provide valuable insight. As a result, business analytics produce new information and stimulate more complex questions. Analytics also have the power to answer those questions. It facilitates:
- Strategic planning and execution
- Cost visibility and driver behavior
- Customer intelligence
- Forecasting, planning, and predictive analytics
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Process improvement
Partnership between mathematician, computer scientist, statistician, project manager, and subject matter experts.
emerging data architect,
chief analytics officer,
embrace the world of change & redefine the operations
technologies to expand focused collaboration with business and analytics counterparts
decision modeling, &
network: to set vision and strategy-cost-benefit, value-price.
capabilities demanded by strategy.
control system: align resources to workloads.
workflow: schedule workloads constrained by schedule & allocation