[Revised: Aug 13, 2018]
EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks
VeraSafe Privacy Program
Where a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Pacton Global’s internal processes, Pacton Global has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, VeraSafe will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with VeraSafe and participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information here: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/
If your dispute or complaint can’t be resolved by us, nor through the dispute resolution program established by VeraSafe, you may have the right to require that we enter into binding arbitration with you pursuant to the Privacy Shield’s Recourse, Enforcement and Liability Principle and Annex I of the Privacy Shield.
Pacton Global is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the United States Federal Trade Commission.
Basis of Processing
Information Collection and Use
For example, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name and job title
- Demographic information such as education, gender, ethnicity and citizenship status
We may collect such personal information when you:
- Submit contact form(s) on our website
- Post comment(s) to our blog
- Subscribe to our email alerts and/or newsletter
- Request printed materials to be sent to you in hardcopy
- Send us your resume via our website
We may use this information to:
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products and services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter or email alerts
- Send you marketing communications
- Process a job application
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if Pacton Global is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If we must disclose your PII in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your PII will maintain the privacy or security of your PII.
User Access and Choice
You may correct, update, amend, or request access to or deletion of your information by emailing our Customer Support at privacy@PactonGlobal.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Pacton Global has implemented and will maintain technical, administrative, and physical measures that are reasonably designed to help protect PII from unauthorized processing such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Pacton Global maintains the international Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology – Security Techniques – Information Security Management System – Requirement.”
Organizations can choose to comply with this information security management system that contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Third Party Websites
Pacton Global may provide links to Internet websites maintained by others. Pacton Global is not responsible for the contents of, or any products or services offered in, those third party websites. You should be aware when you are leaving Pacton Global’s website and be sure to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. Any links provided by Pacton Global to any third party website are provided to you as a convenience only. You should not infer that Pacton Global endorses or accepts responsibility for non-Pacton Global websites by the inclusion of any such links to those websites.
Blog / Forum
Our website may make message boards, forums, chat rooms, and/or news groups available to its users. Please understand that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. These areas shall be used in a noncommercial manner only. Except where expressly authorized by Pacton Global, you agree not to store or collect data about other users on our website.
Social Media Widgets
Changes to This Policy
You can reach Pacton Global through postal mail, phone or fax
Attn: Pacton Global Privacy Officer
Pacton Global, Inc.
1320 Tower Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
In case of any grievance, please email privacy@PactonGlobal.com or contact Mr. Eddin Ansari at eansari@PactonGlobal.com. Grievances shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible, within 30 days of receipt.
If a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Pacton Global’s internal process, Pacton Global has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure for EU- U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield disputes. To file a complaint with the Procedure, please submit the required information to VeraSafe here: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/